Tuesday, March 10, 2009

if i were shopping were they have doormen



i risked a short and seldom look at style.com for some paris impressions, and stumbled across these. 
amongst a lot of black, shoulder-screaming stuff i liked, there was something else that took my attention.
i somehow like the idea of looking as if you just spent the night in a candy store at dries van noten, having fallen deeply into a giant cupcake and being followed by some angry cotton candy afterwards. 
and if you`re tired of beeing looked at because of your colours, why not wear the viktor&rolf coat the next day, for beeing looked at for structure and form? only, i´d go for some different shoes
via style.com
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the chance of a quick and rare glance at style.com for some impressions from paris and came across these. Amongst stuff that was basically screaming “ shoulder” I really liked something else caught my attention. Somehow I like then idea of looking like having just spent the night in a candy store at dries van noten, where being chased by angry cotton candy after falling into a giant cupcake. And if you are fed up by getting dirty looks for being dressed up too colorful why not try the viktor&rolf coat the next day, in order to get stared at for structure and form? I ‘d just go for different shoes..

Linda Love said...

THANK YOU so much.
but worse than my english, is only the rest of my IQ, so i don`t really understand what you want to tell me with this.